Trouble with aeration

L

Lewerer

Messages
2
Location
Geneva
Vehicle
T6 Beach 102
Hello @all!
I own a T6 California Beach mod. 2016 and since the beginning when the ventilator is of and the aeration vent open, we get only hot air from the motor and I never have found a solution to get fresh air from the outside... except by opening the windows... great on highway!! Is it a problem in my aeration pipes or is it just the result of a poor design ?
THX for your comments !
 
Hello @all!
I own a T6 California Beach mod. 2016 and since the beginning when the ventilator is of and the aeration vent open, we get only hot air from the motor and I never have found a solution to get fresh air from the outside... except by opening the windows... great on highway!! Is it a problem in my aeration pipes or is it just the result of a poor design ?
THX for your comments !
Have a look here for some help.

 
Climatronic rest procedure
 

Similar threads

C
Replies
31
Views
7K
Caliconfidential
C
D
Replies
4
Views
1K
Gliderbee California 6.1
G
Thelovewalrus
Replies
22
Views
9K
ArunAlec
ArunAlec
Juliainthevan
Replies
71
Views
28K
stupjamvw1234
S
Back
Top