Almost bought a california
On a recent trip to Germany it was hot and I was lazy, this resulted in the very useful roof shelves I had printed deforming in the heat, these were printed from a free design Jonas was kind enough to share but had always bugged me as they didn't match the sliding roof if they were left in place when the roof was down and so I made a few changes to the next ones I printed.


Here is a link to the model for any who might be interested


Here is a link to the model for any who might be interested
VW California roof shelf by Jules3D | Download free STL model | Printables.com
Small changes to the fit in the sliding roof slot and the shape of the shelf modified to fit/ match the sliding roof | Download free 3D printable STL models
www.printables.com













