How to Replace Roof Sensors

Yes I just had a look. Seem more difficult to find. I bought an extra set of 4 as spares after mine broke. Seemed a good idea for £48.
I would have thought BMW would stock them for a while. Eastern Europe seems to have lots of spare parts generally but prices will rise if they think there’s a shortage.
 
I’d grab these if I were you
IMG_8541.jpeg
Says Back Order but worth a try.
Or in EU
IMG_8542.jpeg
 
There does seem to be a global supply issue for these hall sensors, due to supply chain constraints imposed by EV manufacturer demand. This may continue for the rest of this year but may become available in a couple of months.
Tis a gamble. Might be necessary to get whatever is available if you're in need (and the weather is favorable)
 

Similar threads

cpjb@btinternet.com
Replies
2
Views
350
cpjb@btinternet.com
cpjb@btinternet.com
A
Replies
3
Views
1K
DavidofHook
DavidofHook
C
Replies
10
Views
1K
cpaharley2008
cpaharley2008
Back
Top