Chris Ratay
Overlanding South America w T6.1 Ocean 204, 4M+
VIP Member
I will be traveling in my other camper for a couple of months, live downtown in an apartment, and my underground garage in the city where the T6.1 is parked doesn't have any power supply to plug in to.
When parked and unused, the leisure batteries drain, and I would like to deter that.
If I disconnect the negative on the leisure battery under the seat, will that take out just that battery, or the 2nd one as well? That one is easy to access - Getting to the 2nd leisure battery in the Ocean is a cumbersome undertaking.
Any other suggestions for battery maintenance during long-term storage? "Take it for a drive" is not an option
View attachment VW parking.jpg
When parked and unused, the leisure batteries drain, and I would like to deter that.
If I disconnect the negative on the leisure battery under the seat, will that take out just that battery, or the 2nd one as well? That one is easy to access - Getting to the 2nd leisure battery in the Ocean is a cumbersome undertaking.
Any other suggestions for battery maintenance during long-term storage? "Take it for a drive" is not an option
View attachment VW parking.jpg













