What fuse?

simplybikes

simplybikes

Messages
117
Location
Republic of Ireland
Hi folks....a query in relation to fuses. I have a 2006 California Comfortline. The cigarette lighter in the pull out cup holder in the dash has packed up and I want to check the fuse. Problem is where is the fuse. The fuse holder in the dash has a million fuses and I don't want to take them all out in case something gets upset. Anybody any idea which one it is or is it under the passenger seat (god forbid).
Thanks in advance.
 
John....out of curiosity, do you have a list of what fuses are under the passenger seat. They are a buggar to get at but if I knew what they covered it would make life easier if I ever needed to go there.
Thanks,
Ian.
 
Try looking in the download section
 

Similar threads

simplybikes
Replies
9
Views
3K
simplybikes
simplybikes
C
Replies
4
Views
3K
mikeringrose
M
laurentfox
Replies
4
Views
3K
laurentfox
laurentfox
powysjune
Replies
26
Views
12K
WelshGas
WelshGas
Back
Top