Flower Power
I am installing a hardwire kit for a dash cam. I am using a fuse box C (inside under the steering wheel).
For a "battery" cable, which should always supply the power, I have chosen fuse #36 (30A for a horn) and attached a piggy back fuse holder with 10A fuse for camera.
For a cable market "Acc" I will use fuse #20 (also 30 A for a rear glass heating). That should operate only with ignition ON as required. Also a piggy back fuse holder with 10A fuse) I only slightly wonder if a timer thing on a heating glass will not interfere somehow. We will see. Both fuses are easy to access.
***** However, I have a BIG problem finding a place to attach a ground wire. Nothing in the cavity of that fuse board opening shows an available place. Maybe someone on the forum has a solution ? I can always run a wire from a far away point I find but that is not ideal. Thanks for comments.
For a "battery" cable, which should always supply the power, I have chosen fuse #36 (30A for a horn) and attached a piggy back fuse holder with 10A fuse for camera.
For a cable market "Acc" I will use fuse #20 (also 30 A for a rear glass heating). That should operate only with ignition ON as required. Also a piggy back fuse holder with 10A fuse) I only slightly wonder if a timer thing on a heating glass will not interfere somehow. We will see. Both fuses are easy to access.
***** However, I have a BIG problem finding a place to attach a ground wire. Nothing in the cavity of that fuse board opening shows an available place. Maybe someone on the forum has a solution ? I can always run a wire from a far away point I find but that is not ideal. Thanks for comments.













