T
tibogoderis
Hi all,
Bought a second hand t6.1 ocean recently. Vehicle was delivered on past wednesday. It was raining heavely that day so I didn’t open the pop top to check it.
Yesterday I opened the pop top and noticed that the inside roof is wet. The matress doesn’t look that good either but this one was dry.
I bought it from a dealer so I have warrantee and told me he will fix it.
Nevertheless I wan’t to know if anyone suffered this problem? Can’t seem to find anything like it on the forum.
Dealer said he checked all the draines and thinks it might come from the roof rails…
View attachment IMG_0625.jpeg
View attachment IMG_0626.jpeg
Bought a second hand t6.1 ocean recently. Vehicle was delivered on past wednesday. It was raining heavely that day so I didn’t open the pop top to check it.
Yesterday I opened the pop top and noticed that the inside roof is wet. The matress doesn’t look that good either but this one was dry.
I bought it from a dealer so I have warrantee and told me he will fix it.
Nevertheless I wan’t to know if anyone suffered this problem? Can’t seem to find anything like it on the forum.
Dealer said he checked all the draines and thinks it might come from the roof rails…
View attachment IMG_0625.jpeg
View attachment IMG_0626.jpeg
















