Corradobrit
I have a very annoying and evasive creak coming from one of the plastic body panels that back onto the sink/hob unit. Its just behind my ear so doubly annoying.
I've tried stuffing the gap with thin cardboard shims and applying the horrendously expensive automotive anti-creak lubricant with all the panels in place, but without success, so I need to dig deeper and remove the trim for a closer look. There was a thread that discussed replacement of the blind unit which might have guidance on the steps to dismantle the trim without damaging it, however I'm unable to find the post. Anyone have the link or know the correct steps to remove the bodytrim behind the hob/sink?
I've tried stuffing the gap with thin cardboard shims and applying the horrendously expensive automotive anti-creak lubricant with all the panels in place, but without success, so I need to dig deeper and remove the trim for a closer look. There was a thread that discussed replacement of the blind unit which might have guidance on the steps to dismantle the trim without damaging it, however I'm unable to find the post. Anyone have the link or know the correct steps to remove the bodytrim behind the hob/sink?













