table aluminium channel source wanted

L

Luke MacD

Messages
2
Location
New Zealand
Vehicle
Grand California 600
Hi there. New to the club. I have a California Grand 600 (new purchase) although have owned far to many Volkswagens. I have the "too large table" opinion so wish to build another. I cant buy one as I live in New Zealand so too costly to freight, but does anyone know where the get the aluminium channel to connect to the wall, or I see aftermarket ones with two small channels at each end? Whatever works. Prefer to have it up when driving if I can. Thanks in advance for any help.
 
Hi there. New to the club. I have a California Grand 600 (new purchase) although have owned far to many Volkswagens. I have the "too large table" opinion so wish to build another. I cant buy one as I live in New Zealand so too costly to freight, but does anyone know where the get the aluminium channel to connect to the wall, or I see aftermarket ones with two small channels at each end? Whatever works. Prefer to have it up when driving if I can. Thanks in advance for any help.
I just cut mine back and moved the leg

IMG_4440.jpeg

IMG_4439.jpeg
 
Back
Top