T5.1 Gas Stove Torx Bolt

redhairjon

redhairjon

Lifetime VIP Member
Messages
32
Location
Suffolk
Vehicle
T5 SE 130
Hi there!
I would like to replace my corroded torx bolt that holds down the stove hob. Does anyone know a source for the bolt?

image.jpg
 
Unscrew , measure and look up on amazon ?
 
I swapped mine for A4 stainless steel versions 5 years ago from https://www.accu.co.uk/

I use accu all the time and I find them excellent. A4 is marine grade stainless.

I can’t find the invoice to confirm size, just unscrew one and measure head size and length. The are screws not bolts.

A
 
I swapped mine for A4 stainless steel versions 5 years ago from https://www.accu.co.uk/

I use accu all the time and I find them excellent. A4 is marine grade stainless.

I can’t find the invoice to confirm size, just unscrew one and measure head size and length. The are screws not bolts.

A
Thanks this is really helpful!
 
Amazing! Thank you so much, I’ll let you know how it goes!
 
These fit perfectly! Thank you so much.

I had to drill out one of the screws as it was completely rusted. But I now have 4 shiny screws replaced.
 
Back
Top