Swamper Convertion

B

Bilko's 22 Ocean

Messages
7
Location
Glasgow
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Guys, I’m looking to Swamper my Cali Ocean. Is there anywhere out there that I can trust to do a good job without having my pants pulled down on price?
 
I've used these guys for wheels recently and happy with advice and service. They were working on a Grand California swamper conversion when I popped up. I guess they might be a bit far from you.
 
I've used these guys for wheels recently and happy with advice and service. They were working on a Grand California swamper conversion when I popped up. I guess they might be a bit far from you.

This was my grand cali
8ee0770d6fc790ba2c7be310a7e32543.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Similar threads

wildslammer22
Replies
2K
Views
222K
peteT30
P
C
Replies
0
Views
493
California Col
C
J
Replies
15
Views
4K
derek_j_buchanan
D
Back
Top