Stationary Air-Conditioning

R

RobtheRower

Messages
1
Location
Cascais, Portugal
Vehicle
T7 Beach
Hi, I am new to the forum and pick up my new 2026 California Beach T7 next week (yahoo!). I am new to camper van life.

I live in Portugal and will need air conditioning during the hot nights of summer. Questions:
1. Does anyone have experience of after market portable air conditioners like the EcoFlow Wave 3?
2. I read that soon the T7 will get upgrades that include “8-hour stationary air conditioning”. I am a bit gutted that I was not made aware of this by the dealer and fear my new van will be the pre-facelift version. Does anyone know the details of this new stationary air conditioning?

Thanks

Rob
 
Hi, I am new to the forum and pick up my new 2026 California Beach T7 next week (yahoo!). I am new to camper van life.

I live in Portugal and will need air conditioning during the hot nights of summer. Questions:
1. Does anyone have experience of after market portable air conditioners like the EcoFlow Wave 3?
2. I read that soon the T7 will get upgrades that include “8-hour stationary air conditioning”. I am a bit gutted that I was not made aware of this by the dealer and fear my new van will be the pre-facelift version. Does anyone know the details of this new stationary air conditioning?

Thanks

Rob
Stationary AirCon will only be available on the T7 Hybrid version.
 

Similar threads

Back
Top