CalNicRen
Hi folks, I’ve recently discovered some breakthrough rust on both rear wheel arches and wondered what is the best course of action.I am really disappointed as it is a 2018 vehicle and a repair and re-spray was done on one side (the worst side) under warranty when I bought the van in 2020.
I’m worried this will be an ongoing issue now and as I plan to keep the van a long time I want to make sure I get this repair done right.
Any feedback from those that have had repairs done of this nature would be much appreciated as well as recommendations for reputable companies in central Scotland (near Dumbarton if possible)
I’m especially hoping to get some comfort that repairs can last as my van is a big part of my retirement plans in two years time.
Many thanks in advance.
I’m worried this will be an ongoing issue now and as I plan to keep the van a long time I want to make sure I get this repair done right.
Any feedback from those that have had repairs done of this nature would be much appreciated as well as recommendations for reputable companies in central Scotland (near Dumbarton if possible)
I’m especially hoping to get some comfort that repairs can last as my van is a big part of my retirement plans in two years time.
Many thanks in advance.













