Hydraulic to Manual roof Conversion (VW parts list?)

  • Thread starter CaliAndyScotland
  • Start date
C

CaliAndyScotland

Messages
31
Location
Scotland
Vehicle
T5 SE 174
Hi all,

Wondering if anyone could help me with with looking in to this conversion in a bit more detail. I don't have any issues at present, just something that I would like to look in to carrying out at this stage (in case the system does fail at some point)!

I can see various threads with respect to carrying out the change etc. and it appears that you can purchase the necessary bits from VW.

Does anyone have a list of the component parts needed to carry out the conversion so that I could try and get a quote from VW?

Thanks

Andrew
 
Have you seen this thread:
 
Have you seen this thread:
Yes thanks

From reading through various posts (and other threads) I can see people talking about prices for the equipment from VW but not an actual list of all of the components required? (Unless I am missing it).
 
Hello,
Please share conversion manual! I Need to do thia job and I Need experienced manual!

Thanks a lot
Enrico
 
Hello.

My electric roof has broken down and it's time to convert it to a mechanical one. I would like to ask you to share your guide on converting an electric roof to a mechanical one for personal use.

Thank you in advance.

Serj
Sergey.Pechenkin@.com
 
Hello.

My electric roof has broken down and it's time to convert it to a mechanical one. I would like to ask you to share your guide on converting an electric roof to a mechanical one for personal use.

Thank you in advance.

Serj
Sergey.Pechenkin@g m a i l.com
 
Hi, I am very interested in this manual. Would it be possible to send it to me? ploxien@g m a i l.com ()
 
Hello! As many members before me, I experienced a cylinder explosion and am seriously considering the conversion to manual. I see dume is no longer replying to his mail (has an auto message saying so)… so if there is a good soul willing to send it zo me, I would really be grateful! Marko.baruca at g m a i l d o t c o m. Thank you in advance!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Hi!
I also need that manual... kamperizate@.com
Thanks!
 
This job is coming soon, is it possible to recieve the manual from Dumè? It would help me so much.
tycho.hoogstrate@g m a i l . com
Thanks!
 
Back
Top