Olivier&Lory
Hello everyone!
As a newcomer to the forum, I’d like to introduce myself and our trusty travel companion: Nami!
It’s a 2023 California T6.1 Coast, bought used with 17,000 km on the clock.
We’re gradually getting the hang of things and customizing the interior to make it even cozier and more pleasant for daily use. So far, we have:
Laid down new linoleum flooring over the original to protect it and make cleaning easier.
Installed custom-made faux leather seat covers to enhance the look and preserve the upholstery.
We have other modifications and small tweaks planned to fine-tune our setup. I look forward to chatting with you, sharing our experiences, and picking up some great ideas!
See you on the road!





As a newcomer to the forum, I’d like to introduce myself and our trusty travel companion: Nami!
It’s a 2023 California T6.1 Coast, bought used with 17,000 km on the clock.
We’re gradually getting the hang of things and customizing the interior to make it even cozier and more pleasant for daily use. So far, we have:
Laid down new linoleum flooring over the original to protect it and make cleaning easier.
Installed custom-made faux leather seat covers to enhance the look and preserve the upholstery.
We have other modifications and small tweaks planned to fine-tune our setup. I look forward to chatting with you, sharing our experiences, and picking up some great ideas!
See you on the road!


























