Ads popping up...

Not seen any 'Ads' this morning. thanks
 
I am hoping this is now fixed, please let us know if you are still seeing ads?
Had one when I checked early this morning but nothing since.
 
The problem now appears to be resolved, adds no longer appearing on my iPad. Thanks for sorting it.
 
Sorted here too. Was still getting ads aftee clearing out cache (iPhone) this morning. But all ok again now.
 
All back to normal. Thanks guys:thumb
 
Where have they gone? :shocked

I was enjoying those ads ...
 
All good here on OS/Safari, (iPhone, iPad), and Windows/Google, (PC).
Cheers Guys!
 
Started getting ads this week - painful as they obscure the forum controls - any suggestions to get rid of them much appreciated….

40EDD182-FAC9-491B-B37C-FCC6B1FB41BE.png
 
Not coming back until the ads are gone. How will I know? Good question
 
Still here on IOS
 

Similar threads

WelshGas
Replies
6
Views
2K
The Tall Luthier
The Tall Luthier
Velma's Dad
Replies
27
Views
9K
Velma's Dad
Velma's Dad
B
Replies
2
Views
722
Benji Boy
B
willwander
Replies
4
Views
653
kpttnuts-beach
kpttnuts-beach
Back
Top