W
Will.F
Just signed up to the site although I bought my 2011 Cali last March, 2 owner vehicle with 83k miles.
2nd owner had been in possession for 13yrs and known to me so it wasn't a difficult decision.
I've been to Northumberland, Y.Dales, Peak District, NY Moors, France for 3 wks including the Pyrenees and into Spain. Looking forward to hearing from others and tapping into their knowledge and experience as I continue to enjoy my van.
A few little jobs to do this winter so I will probably be asking for advice and signposts to the right resources......
2nd owner had been in possession for 13yrs and known to me so it wasn't a difficult decision.
I've been to Northumberland, Y.Dales, Peak District, NY Moors, France for 3 wks including the Pyrenees and into Spain. Looking forward to hearing from others and tapping into their knowledge and experience as I continue to enjoy my van.
A few little jobs to do this winter so I will probably be asking for advice and signposts to the right resources......













