Wifi button help

P

Paul Roe

Messages
151
Location
Peak District
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
Was going to try the vw on tour app but for some reason the WiFi button is not illuminated i pressed it for about 45 seconds and it flashed 5 times but still not illuminated any ideas?
 
Was going to try the vw on tour app but for some reason the WiFi button is not illuminated i pressed it for about 45 seconds and it flashed 5 times but still not illuminated any ideas?
check out this thread...
Hold for 2 seconds then release…if that doesn’t work hold for a second longer then release…I thought keeping it held for ages would do the trick but no (that's when you can get the resetting multi-flash scenario), you need to hold them let go within a set time. I have no Internet via our van but I can control some of the central upper panel features and see how much leisure battery power remaining etc.
 
Well managed to get the app working on an old android tablet. The wife likes it as she says she will be able to turn lights on when she's in bed. Personally I would rather she turned something else on
 
Well managed to get the app working on an old android tablet. The wife likes it as she says she will be able to turn lights on when she's in bed. Personally I would rather she turned something else on
She should be able to turn them off too…
 
Back
Top