Where does this cup holder fir

kenseaton

kenseaton

VIP Member
Messages
54
Location
Nice, France
Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
I’ve only just rediscovered this cup holder that was supplied when we bought our Cali in 2024.
It’s not like the one featured in a long-ago thread (2015), so, does anyone know where and how it fits?
Sadly, It’s too large for our wine glasses; they’d drop thru

IMG_0713.jpeg
 
I’ve only just rediscovered this cup holder that was supplied when we bought our Cali in 2024.
It’s not like the one featured in a long-ago thread (2015), so, does anyone know where and how it fits?
Sadly, It’s too large for our wine glasses; they’d drop thru

View attachment 150103
You need the other part that this fits into…which then has lugs that can fit into grooves. For our beach coast the lugs fit into the tilt out hob (where the table can slot into)IMG_6757.jpeg

View attachment IMG_6756.jpeg
 
Ah. Thanks. I didn’t find that bit and don’t recall seeing it. Another “treasure hunt” for the future
 

Similar threads

Back
Top