What is this key for?

E

Eric1

Messages
57
Location
Leeds, UK
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
I got 2 sets of keys with my recently acquired Ocean 6.1, and each set includes this key. It is not for the water tank, the safe, the tow bar or the glove box. Any idea what it is for? Thanks 20260630_074030.jpg
 
My VW rack has the same key. It also has a number on one face, starting with an N prefix.
 
Stick it in the glove box and if one day a rogue lock appears you know where they are.

Maybe something the PO kept/sold?
 
My VW rack has the same key. It also has a number on one face, starting with an N prefix.
It does indeed have a number prefixed with N, so it seems it is for a VW bike rack that the previous owner must have kept, which is a shame as I would have liked to have it! Thanks, and thanks to the others who replied
 
I had a T6 and sold it along with my Thule Wanderway, I didn't ask for extra money.
 

Similar threads

R
Replies
4
Views
1K
rpamely
R
Travelling Togs
Replies
28
Views
7K
Amarillo
Amarillo
sheinalouise13
Replies
6
Views
2K
sheinalouise13
sheinalouise13
Hantshog
Replies
13
Views
9K
Hantshog
Hantshog
Amarillo
Replies
20
Views
5K
BeagleMum
BeagleMum
Back
Top