VW Miss step with T7 part of more general chaos ?

Absolutely thousands of people do.
I suspect you’re in the minority there.
“Absolutely thousands” strong words!

Of those “thousands” how many have been in a T7? Probably not “thousands”

I joined this forum to enjoy my campervan and indulge in great chat with fellow campervan owners. The amount of ill informed childishness about the T7 is on another planet!

I love mine. Yes it’s has its compromises but it allows me to go out in the wild and have a brilliant time. Isn’t that what it’s all about?

Our friends have a lovely T6.1 which is a great van but not sure they have more “fun” than we do! I think many T6/T6.1 members of this forum have lost the plot.

I think this whole forum/group is going in a very worrying direction so I think I will leave you to it and just enjoy my van!
 
“Absolutely thousands” strong words!

Of those “thousands” how many have been in a T7? Probably not “thousands”

I joined this forum to enjoy my campervan and indulge in great chat with fellow campervan owners. The amount of ill informed childishness about the T7 is on another planet!

I love mine. Yes it’s has its compromises but it allows me to go out in the wild and have a brilliant time. Isn’t that what it’s all about?

Our friends have a lovely T6.1 which is a great van but not sure they have more “fun” than we do! I think many T6/T6.1 members of this forum have lost the plot.

I think this whole forum/group is going in a very worrying direction so I think I will leave you to it and just enjoy my van!
WTF? I think you need to go back a re-read the thread. We were discussing how many people cook inside their vans!
 
Back
Top