andyisinwilts
Lifetime VIP Member
Good evening all!
Just thought I would drop in a note of our visit to the Cali factory in Hanover.
The place is still up & running & is an absolute gem!
When we arrived we checked in; they said I was a day early, I said no I wasn’t & showed them my email trail!!!! All sorted!
The nutzfahrzeuge itself is large with a coffee bar, restaurant & the shop along with some desks etc you would find in a showroom. Everyone in there was so helpful & were doing everything to help our stay a pleasurable one.
Shower block looks brand new with a toilet for male , female & disabled each with a shower sink & toilet, plus aircon!!!
A Weber bbq gas bbq is provide along with Vw tools! - we were told not to bother cleaning it after use, they would do it in the morning!!!!
Bbq pack is €24.5 & is as pictures show, but was the first time I have seen the bratties in person! Amazing. Each person gets 2 drinks as well plus either coleslaw or potato salad each. Plates cutlery provided, no need to wash, but we did!!!
The pitch itself x3 & has leccy & weight bags were provided for awnings ( too windy to put ours out)
Ear plugs.are provided as well. Shame building site opposite side of road but stopped work at 6 !
Going for tour in morning of factory, but no need to move from pitch until after.
More tomorrow!!!! Just enough to wet appetite!!!!










Just thought I would drop in a note of our visit to the Cali factory in Hanover.
The place is still up & running & is an absolute gem!
When we arrived we checked in; they said I was a day early, I said no I wasn’t & showed them my email trail!!!! All sorted!
The nutzfahrzeuge itself is large with a coffee bar, restaurant & the shop along with some desks etc you would find in a showroom. Everyone in there was so helpful & were doing everything to help our stay a pleasurable one.
Shower block looks brand new with a toilet for male , female & disabled each with a shower sink & toilet, plus aircon!!!
A Weber bbq gas bbq is provide along with Vw tools! - we were told not to bother cleaning it after use, they would do it in the morning!!!!
Bbq pack is €24.5 & is as pictures show, but was the first time I have seen the bratties in person! Amazing. Each person gets 2 drinks as well plus either coleslaw or potato salad each. Plates cutlery provided, no need to wash, but we did!!!
The pitch itself x3 & has leccy & weight bags were provided for awnings ( too windy to put ours out)
Ear plugs.are provided as well. Shame building site opposite side of road but stopped work at 6 !
Going for tour in morning of factory, but no need to move from pitch until after.
More tomorrow!!!! Just enough to wet appetite!!!!























