Californication69
Bill
Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
What a joke ! EES is a cash machine for somebody’s mate who makes equipment.No still not working….
What a joke ! EES is a cash machine for somebody’s mate who makes equipment.No still not working….
Did it fall off?
Enjoy!Åland Islands
View attachment 151412
And you next picture will be a view from the peak.View attachment 151420
Mont Blanc, Chamonix
A bit nicer than here. Summer has reverted back to its usual MO, cold wet and miserable!View attachment 151420
Mont Blanc, Chamonix

Regards from Amsterdam,All on our own tonight in the middle of nowhere, Sweden.
View attachment 151198Where is this "in the middle of Sweden" ? Looks fabulous.
It wasn’t today, so I can’t remember exactlyRegards from Amsterdam,
Marc.

I understand Mossyard is closing (permanently) to campervans/caravans at the end of September…Just a couple of days chilling at moss yard a few miles from home in Dumfries and Galloway
Yup, shame but there is more money in statics and they do have I nice spot. The site next door is staying open and there’s plenty more along the coast.I understand Mossyard is closing (permanently) to campervans/caravans at the end of September…
The waterfalls that surround the fer-a-cheval are something to behold. I guess it might be a little bit dry this time of year.Sixt fer à cheval (FR)
View attachment 151668
The VW California Club is the worlds largest resource for all owners and enthusiasts of VW California campervans.