Gareth Cornell
VIP Member
As promised some more of the things I used with my T6.1 California, more to follow.
1. Rainbow Red Thermal Screen cover with eyes complete with storage bag. £218 new.......£75
2. Blue Comfortz Thermal Screen Cover complete with storage bag New £149.......£75
3. Comfortz VW California T5 SE, T6 & T6.1 Ocean ‘Cali-Topper’ Roof Cover (no windows) complete with storage bag and fittings (Never Used) New £239.......£100
4. Brandrup Cabin Carpet (2 rail) complete with securing strips (will include the entry carpets) New £178.........£100
5 Brandrup Deck Chair Covers (makes them marginally less uncomfortable) New £67 each......£50 for both
6. Brandrup Passsenger Seat Storage and Multibox.....New £158.99......£90
7. Brandrup Small window spice rack stoage New £99......£40 (needs velcro to secure NOT provided)
8. Brandrup Tialo phone storage (needs velcro to secure NOT provided) New £59.....£30
9. Brandrup Drawer Carpet (noise reducing) New £29.....£15
10 Genuine VW Rubber Mats.....New £76.....£40
11. Yes Campervan Fridge Trivet New £44.....£25
12. Yes Campervan Chopping Board x 2 New £116......£50
13. Yes Campervan sink cover New £37.....£20
14. Wardrobe shelves.....need the brackets that stick to the walls.....SOLD
15. VW California Seat Covers Front (Airbag readdy) and Rear seats and armrests £240 for just the front New.....total set £100 (small repair near Isofix but was done properly see picture)
16. Brandrup Toilet Tray.....few marks £20
17. Comfortz Awning Room in Red with all fittings (small split in carry bag) New £399.....£260
18. Beaumont and Brown fitted sheets upper and lower (Blue) New £77......£30
19 Beaumont and Brown upper mattress protector (White) New £46......£20
20. Comfortz T5/T6/T6.1 California Supreme Mattress Topper 3 inch New £230.....£100
I have attached photos of everything.....scratch that I have uploaded 10.....please PM for more.
I have offered to friends with Californias so please PM me.
Happy to post at buyers expense......postage is expensive and I underegged some at the weekend....collection from North Devon / Exeter prefered. I am very friendly and will try to help where I can.
G
View attachment IMG_4955.jpeg
View attachment IMG_4956.jpeg
View attachment IMG_4957.jpeg
View attachment IMG_4958.jpeg
View attachment IMG_4959.jpeg
View attachment IMG_4960.jpeg
View attachment IMG_4961.jpeg
View attachment IMG_4962.jpeg
View attachment IMG_4963.jpeg
View attachment IMG_4964.jpeg
1. Rainbow Red Thermal Screen cover with eyes complete with storage bag. £218 new.......£75
2. Blue Comfortz Thermal Screen Cover complete with storage bag New £149.......£75
3. Comfortz VW California T5 SE, T6 & T6.1 Ocean ‘Cali-Topper’ Roof Cover (no windows) complete with storage bag and fittings (Never Used) New £239.......£100
4. Brandrup Cabin Carpet (2 rail) complete with securing strips (will include the entry carpets) New £178.........£100
5 Brandrup Deck Chair Covers (makes them marginally less uncomfortable) New £67 each......£50 for both
6. Brandrup Passsenger Seat Storage and Multibox.....New £158.99......£90
7. Brandrup Small window spice rack stoage New £99......£40 (needs velcro to secure NOT provided)
8. Brandrup Tialo phone storage (needs velcro to secure NOT provided) New £59.....£30
9. Brandrup Drawer Carpet (noise reducing) New £29.....£15
10 Genuine VW Rubber Mats.....New £76.....£40
11. Yes Campervan Fridge Trivet New £44.....£25
12. Yes Campervan Chopping Board x 2 New £116......£50
13. Yes Campervan sink cover New £37.....£20
14. Wardrobe shelves.....need the brackets that stick to the walls.....SOLD
15. VW California Seat Covers Front (Airbag readdy) and Rear seats and armrests £240 for just the front New.....total set £100 (small repair near Isofix but was done properly see picture)
16. Brandrup Toilet Tray.....few marks £20
17. Comfortz Awning Room in Red with all fittings (small split in carry bag) New £399.....£260
18. Beaumont and Brown fitted sheets upper and lower (Blue) New £77......£30
19 Beaumont and Brown upper mattress protector (White) New £46......£20
20. Comfortz T5/T6/T6.1 California Supreme Mattress Topper 3 inch New £230.....£100
I have attached photos of everything.....scratch that I have uploaded 10.....please PM for more.
I have offered to friends with Californias so please PM me.
Happy to post at buyers expense......postage is expensive and I underegged some at the weekend....collection from North Devon / Exeter prefered. I am very friendly and will try to help where I can.
G
View attachment IMG_4955.jpeg
View attachment IMG_4956.jpeg
View attachment IMG_4957.jpeg
View attachment IMG_4958.jpeg
View attachment IMG_4959.jpeg
View attachment IMG_4960.jpeg
View attachment IMG_4961.jpeg
View attachment IMG_4962.jpeg
View attachment IMG_4963.jpeg
View attachment IMG_4964.jpeg
Last edited:













