P
PhilSut1
VIP Member
Vango Kela II AirBeam for sale. Comes with pump, pegs, groundsheet, awning connections, carpet and poles to make canopy.
Full disclosure - we suffered a rip in the roof of the tent from a hailstorm in Switzerland and have used waterproof heavy duty tape to mend
Ideally you would collect from South East London but I can look into delivery if required at buyers expense. I may also be able to deliver to locations close to A12 between London and Ipswich.
Make me an offer!


Full disclosure - we suffered a rip in the roof of the tent from a hailstorm in Switzerland and have used waterproof heavy duty tape to mend
Ideally you would collect from South East London but I can look into delivery if required at buyers expense. I may also be able to deliver to locations close to A12 between London and Ipswich.
Make me an offer!















