Uprated tailgate gas struts

Loz2286

Loz2286

VIP Member
Messages
384
Location
Bucks
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
I'm thinking of up-rating the tailgate gas struts on my 2021 Ocean. I now have a cycle carrier which I use with a cargo bag. Can anyone point me in the direction of a part number and/or retailer of something a bit stronger, so that I don't keep getting clonked om the head by it dropping? I can't afford to lose any more braincells. Thanks.
 
Hi Loz,

A quick google will find the products you need. I pretty sure the 1200N was the set I used on my previous T6. Something to remember, if you take the bike rack off these will be excessively strong so keep the originals if you plan to remove periodically, or loose some teeth :)


Hope this helps
 

Similar threads

D&ACalifornia
Replies
17
Views
3K
Campervanner
Campervanner
S
Replies
4
Views
2K
356DNA
356DNA
J
Replies
1
Views
2K
bigmac77
bigmac77
Back
Top