Unknown bits!

jonesey

jonesey

VIP Member
Messages
65
Location
North West
Vehicle
T7 California Ocean 4 Motion
Hi all,

Just getting the Cali ready for our first trip of the year and am having a look through all the cupboards.

Anyone know what these are for?!

a2yhypaq.jpg
 
Tie down straps and brackets for when the electric roof fails
 
Oh! Cheers! I better get the manual out I think!!! :)
 
I like the use of "when" instead of "if". :lol:

S.
 
As has been said, they are used to secure the roof if it fails and you have to manually lower it.

cheers
 
Haven't needed mine just off to touch some wood :laugh2
 

Similar threads

R
Replies
6
Views
1K
Lambeth Cali
Lambeth Cali
TallManwithGlasses
Replies
14
Views
3K
Jeanette
Jeanette
IanHGuardsGT3
Replies
4
Views
2K
Homesteader
H
Wagonwheal
Replies
17
Views
7K
DavidBoothby001
DavidBoothby001
FredFlintstone
Replies
29
Views
6K
Hawthorn37
Hawthorn37
Back
Top