UK based repair service for VW California Control Panel Display

We also used Ed at EERepair to fix an intermittent issue we had with our control panel. Not the usual screen or knob failure, but a different problem which meant none of the buttons on the fascia were working or at best only worked occasionally which meant having to drop the roof manually a couple of times. I sent the box off to Ed and within a week I had it back in the van working correctly. Ed was an absolute please to deal with and I would highly recommend him for anyone having control panel issues.

Caroline
 
Thanks everyone for the updates :)

We have expanded our testing setup to allow us to fault find more issues that sometimes come up with these units.

Recently we have found and fixed issues with:
- button inputs being erratic
- intermittent issues with display data
- roof control inputs and outputs
- fridge control
- failed display backlights
and more.
 
Last edited:

Similar threads

E
Replies
0
Views
1K
ElectronicEquipmentRepair
E
M
Replies
19
Views
7K
Juliette ryan
Juliette ryan
C
Replies
4
Views
1K
Deskman
Deskman
Back
Top