Sorry Now Sold Tyres for Sale

D

dave993

VIP Member
Messages
4
Location
Lymington
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
PRICE REDUCED

Four Continental Van Contact 200, 215/60R17C 109/107T tyres for sale.

Two are dated 06 24 and have 7 - 8mm tread remaining. Used for approx. 8,000 miles.

Two are dated 25/26 25 and have 8 - 9 mm tread remaining. Used for approx. 1,000 miles.

All in excellent condition, no damage, no repairs. Recently replaced with a less 'commercial' all season tyre in late November 2025.

£160, collection only. Cash preferred

IMG_6672.jpg

IMG_6673.jpg
IMG_6674.jpg

IMG_6675.jpg
IMG_6677.jpg
IMG_6678.jpg
IMG_6679.jpg
IMG_6680.jpg
IMG_6683.jpg
IMG_6682.jpg
 
Last edited:
Assuming the tyres are still for sale....where are you located for collection?
 
Kingpin,
Please accept my most sincere apologies. I did not see your response in June and did not receive a notification that I'd even received a reply. I'm located in Lymington on the south coast near Southampton. The tyres are still available for £160 cash all in, if you're still interested. Apologies again.
Regards
Dave
 
Thanks for replying, I'm s
Kingpin,
Please accept my most sincere apologies. I did not see your response in June and did not receive a notification that I'd even received a reply. I'm located in Lymington on the south coast near Southampton. The tyres are still available for £160 cash all in, if you're still interested. Apologies again.
Regards
Dave
 
Kingpin,
Please accept my most sincere apologies. I did not see your response in June and did not receive a notification that I'd even received a reply. I'm located in Lymington on the south coast near Southampton. The tyres are still available for £160 cash all in, if you're still interested. Apologies again.
Regards
Dave
Assuming the tyres are still for sale....where are you located for collection?
Thanks for reply, I'm still interested in buying your tyres . I'm located in Warwick so will have to have a drive down and probably have a couple of days in your area and pick up tyres on way back . It might be best if you could ring me to discuss when is convenient. 0790 9644091. Regards Richard.
 

Similar threads

Stu72
Accessories For Sale Tyres for sale
Replies
0
Views
415
Stu72
Stu72
cpjb@btinternet.com
Replies
0
Views
2K
cpjb@btinternet.com
cpjb@btinternet.com
S
Replies
0
Views
482
Square
S
onceuponatimeinthenorth
Sorry Now Sold Good used tyres for sale
Replies
14
Views
3K
Capt_Stanley
C
Back
Top