B BOBMOBsCaliTrips VIP Member Messages 3 Location Manchester Vehicle Grand California 600 Jun 25, 2026 #1 Comfortz thermal screen covers for Cali Ocean for sale. Navy blue with eyes. Selling as now have Grand Cali. Includes tailgate cover.
Comfortz thermal screen covers for Cali Ocean for sale. Navy blue with eyes. Selling as now have Grand Cali. Includes tailgate cover.
Ruddster VIP Member Messages 43 Location Oxford Vehicle T6.1 Beach Tourer 150 Jun 26, 2026 #2 Would you take £100 ? Thanks Adam
B BOBMOBsCaliTrips VIP Member Messages 3 Location Manchester Vehicle Grand California 600 Jun 26, 2026 #3 Hi Adam As it includes the tailgate cover I think £130 is a fair price. I paid £275 in total for them 18 months ago. Only selling as they don’t fit my new Grand Cali.
Hi Adam As it includes the tailgate cover I think £130 is a fair price. I paid £275 in total for them 18 months ago. Only selling as they don’t fit my new Grand Cali.