Parvus
Hi all,
I've had my T7 Ocean since March 2026 and still loving the new California and had plenty of trips away solo, couple and family adventures. Whilst I admit the T7 does have some storage challenges, I've adapted from my T6 and happy just to do things differently (e.g. pack less
).
One area I struggle is making any use of the window bag, I've almost never used it and cannot find a good use for it yet. Currently I only store the downstairs bed sheet packed inside but otherwise zero usage. I find it difficult to access, and have considered organising the zip to be installed the other way, i.e. opens at the top so the flap drops OR I might replace it with the Nord bag - seems better design.
So interested in if/how others might use it and share any useful ideas and help make better use of the available storage.
Thanks,
Matt
I've had my T7 Ocean since March 2026 and still loving the new California and had plenty of trips away solo, couple and family adventures. Whilst I admit the T7 does have some storage challenges, I've adapted from my T6 and happy just to do things differently (e.g. pack less
One area I struggle is making any use of the window bag, I've almost never used it and cannot find a good use for it yet. Currently I only store the downstairs bed sheet packed inside but otherwise zero usage. I find it difficult to access, and have considered organising the zip to be installed the other way, i.e. opens at the top so the flap drops OR I might replace it with the Nord bag - seems better design.
So interested in if/how others might use it and share any useful ideas and help make better use of the available storage.
Thanks,
Matt













