T7 California sales

A

Arees1969

VIP Member
Messages
66
Location
Swansea
Vehicle
T5.1 se 180
I was at my local VW garage and was told by someone I know that sales of the new T7 are not reaching intended targets. I'm not surprised, it's lost to many of the good 6.1 bits, I wonder if the drop in sales is national?
 
I was at my local VW garage and was told by someone I know that sales of the new T7 are not reaching intended targets. I'm not surprised, it's lost to many of the good 6.1 bits, I wonder if the drop in sales is national?
With the present financial state and outlook I'm not surprised but there are increasing numbers of Forum members with T7s, and I don't mean the ones with incorrect Avatar vehicle information.
 
I was at my local VW garage and was told by someone I know that sales of the new T7 are not reaching intended targets. I'm not surprised, it's lost to many of the good 6.1 bits, I wonder if the drop in sales is national?
Having visited more than 25 campsites in France and Spain so far this year, my impression is that numbers of Calis have increased significantly since 2025. Still plenty of T5s and lots of T6s. But I only recognised one single T7 among them. Are T7 owners not using them for long haul camping trips?
 
The longest I have spent so far is 7 days across Scotland with no issues and could happily do 2 weeks+, as for long haul….its a comfy mile muncher, far more subtle than vans I’ve had before.
 
The longest I have spent so far is 7 days across Scotland with no issues and could happily do 2 weeks+, as for long haul….its a comfy mile muncher, far more subtle than vans I’ve had before.
That’s cos it’s not a van, it’s the new MQB proper car like platform :thumb
I need to get to Scotland for a few weeks.
Wonder how I could swing a two week installation up in Edinburgh :rolleyes:
 
We are lucky enough to already live here, I’m 40 mins up the road from where we live chilling for a few days, taken just now

View attachment 151574
Got any work needed doing by a professional ?
I could drive up Monday.
Stay till Thursday, drive home Thursday night.
What a life.
If you know a pro, let me know ha ha
 
Back
Top