T6 Ocean armrest fail

I

imac00158

Messages
3
Location
Lancaster uk
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi all. New to forum, i’ve broken my T6 ocean armrest. After reading the threads i think the bush inside has failed(arm isn’t hanging off, just won’t lock or adjust). I’ve looked at the tutorials and seems like a job I can do myself. There are lots of options online to buy the part but thought i’d ask here first because T5/T6 options aren’t clear.
Does anyone have the rhs armrest T6 part no?
I’m looking at ebay/amazon? Wise or not?
Any help gratefully received
 
I fixed a previous van with a part from eBay, was a pretty easy job in the end. Only thing I found was you need an different socket that I also had to get. Think it was an M10 spline socket but not entirely certain on that.
 
Easy fix but the cam profile may not be correct if buying aftermarket (they may have improved by now). So I swapped it with the passenger seat one which never gets used when driving. VW pricing is a joke on this item with no spares....you have to buy the whole arm...it may have changed now
 
Thanks i’ll have s go. Don’t use the arm rest in question so no big deal if i can’t make it right
 
Back
Top