P
Agreed.Am I the only sad person who loves these 'what the heck is this' puzzles?
And the locations of where they are found are good to know for when something goes missing
Keep 'em coming.
Hey, would you be an absolute star and let me know where I can get these diagrams from please?
This one was fromHey, would you be an absolute star and let me know where I can get these diagrams from please?
Thanks for your help
That’s fantastic thank you
Finally got to check this and you are right it is a cover from the roof the odd thing is that both of my covers are in place so I guess its a spare!!Looks like the cover for the drainage holes in the roof.
Must have been put safe when cleaning at some point.
The VW California Club is the worlds largest resource for all owners and enthusiasts of VW California campervans.