Lequimper
VIP Member
Haven’t found much in the forum about the overhead locker but for me it’s one of the few things after two years of having a Cali that I just can’t get right. We are now on our second locker, the first one having been replaced under warranty because it kept getting stuck on the passenger side. We have been super careful with the new one but it’s showing signs of going the same way. We don’t pack it anywhere near full and certainly nothing heavy. We put things in that probably only need accessing a couple of times a day. I would try spraying with silicon spray (which we found made such a difference to sticky windows and cupboard doors) but not sure where to aim. I’d rather not just abandon the locker as unreliable/unusable, so I’d be interested if anyone has found a way to improve the smoothness of its movement. TIA













