Spare Part Shortages - Beware

My Beach came back on Monday 27 Sept.
The spring was only available for fitting on Saturday 25th, when the fault was discovered on Wednesday 15th!
Unbelievable.

Meanwhile, they looked at the roof tape, removed and replaced it I had questions about white marks inside the poorly applied tape.

All sorted and the roof got the all clear.

But it came back, having been driven on the M6, with one roof clip undone! Complaint acknowledged.

I cannot fault the Factory Extended Warranty - I paid £395 for it, and the no quibble work, plus hire car this time (though they kept that quiet on other occasions) means it has paid for itself several times over.
That said, I would have preferred it not to have required the repairs...
 

Similar threads

Cameron1960
Replies
0
Views
2K
Cameron1960
Cameron1960
Norfolk Jim
Replies
38
Views
6K
WelshGas
WelshGas
G
Replies
108
Views
30K
Grumpy Mike
Grumpy Mike
Christine Kirk
Replies
2
Views
3K
Perfectos
Perfectos
Back
Top