acer
Top Poster
VIP Member
Yes, stupid question coming…
I believe that having 2 solar panels fitted, a sunny day and a long drive gives me 100% battery ‘fillage’, so I don’t use max charge. I wonder how much diesel / money that saves? That’s only part ‘a’.
If ‘on tour’, driving 2-5 hours per day, but let’s say it’s nighttime for the sake of argument, meaning no solar power going in (see, I actually understand more of this stuff than some might have thought) should I switch on ‘max charge’ to get me the magic extra 20%, even though my blue bars tell me I’m already full up? Assume I want to camp up for a few days once stopped.
It’s a different thread, but my leisure batteries are really poor (I’d say shocking but you might misunderstand).
I believe that having 2 solar panels fitted, a sunny day and a long drive gives me 100% battery ‘fillage’, so I don’t use max charge. I wonder how much diesel / money that saves? That’s only part ‘a’.
If ‘on tour’, driving 2-5 hours per day, but let’s say it’s nighttime for the sake of argument, meaning no solar power going in (see, I actually understand more of this stuff than some might have thought) should I switch on ‘max charge’ to get me the magic extra 20%, even though my blue bars tell me I’m already full up? Assume I want to camp up for a few days once stopped.
It’s a different thread, but my leisure batteries are really poor (I’d say shocking but you might misunderstand).













