FairyCakes230
Lifetime VIP Member
I am selling a set of 4 Genuine VW Aracaju 17 inch alloy wheels with Michelin Cross Climate 2s.
The wheels and tyres came with my 2020 Cali Ocean which I bought used from Braithwaites in Cumbria in April 2024. I've done just under 10,000 miles on them.
Selling because I've bought and refurbished a set of 18" wheels.
The wheels are in fantastic condition and I've cleaned them thoroughly. There are a couple of very small marks. (I actually think they've been recoated over the small marks presumably when the garage prepped it for sale, as you can't feel them. I can only add 10 pics or I'd add photos of them.)
The tyres are the popular (and awesome) Michelin Cross Climate 2s in 235/55 R17 103Y. They have the M+S (mud and snow) marking and the snowy peak marking. The tyre size is one of the official sizes for 17" wheels on the door frame sticker.
One tyre was manufactured May 2023 (tyre marking 1823). The other three were manufactured July 2023 (tyre marking 2823).
Two of the tyres are more worn than the the other two. I can only add 10 pics so I've included one of the worn ones and one of the less worn ones. There is some small cracking on the tyre sidewalls, presumably because I don't do a high mileage.
Tread depths in mm as follows taken at the outer marker, middle and inner marker:
Tyre 1
5.25 / 5.5 / 4.75
Tyre 2
2.9 / 4.9 / 3.4
Tyre 3
3.45 / 4.9 / 3.35
Tyre 4
4.65 / 5.6 / 4.15
The wheels include the TPMS valves (about £100 for 4) and the genuine VW bolt caps (£126 RRP for 20) but not the centre caps.
£500 please.
Any questions please ask.
Collection from Newcastle upon Tyne but I can arrange to drive to meet you if not too far.










The wheels and tyres came with my 2020 Cali Ocean which I bought used from Braithwaites in Cumbria in April 2024. I've done just under 10,000 miles on them.
Selling because I've bought and refurbished a set of 18" wheels.
The wheels are in fantastic condition and I've cleaned them thoroughly. There are a couple of very small marks. (I actually think they've been recoated over the small marks presumably when the garage prepped it for sale, as you can't feel them. I can only add 10 pics or I'd add photos of them.)
The tyres are the popular (and awesome) Michelin Cross Climate 2s in 235/55 R17 103Y. They have the M+S (mud and snow) marking and the snowy peak marking. The tyre size is one of the official sizes for 17" wheels on the door frame sticker.
One tyre was manufactured May 2023 (tyre marking 1823). The other three were manufactured July 2023 (tyre marking 2823).
Two of the tyres are more worn than the the other two. I can only add 10 pics so I've included one of the worn ones and one of the less worn ones. There is some small cracking on the tyre sidewalls, presumably because I don't do a high mileage.
Tread depths in mm as follows taken at the outer marker, middle and inner marker:
Tyre 1
5.25 / 5.5 / 4.75
Tyre 2
2.9 / 4.9 / 3.4
Tyre 3
3.45 / 4.9 / 3.35
Tyre 4
4.65 / 5.6 / 4.15
The wheels include the TPMS valves (about £100 for 4) and the genuine VW bolt caps (£126 RRP for 20) but not the centre caps.
£500 please.
Any questions please ask.
Collection from Newcastle upon Tyne but I can arrange to drive to meet you if not too far.










Last edited:













