Rubber boot mat/liner

J

Jimmylondon07

Top Poster
VIP Member
Messages
732
Location
Dartford
Vehicle
Grand California 600
Hey All

Am struggling to find an off the peg rubber boot mat or liner for the Cali Ocean so thinking of buying a generic 120cm x 800cm rubber mat and cutting it down (Eg this one https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B009ZUTPXE/?tag=unique09f-21). Can anyone confirm the boot dimensions and/or the size of the Brandrup boot carpets?

Thanks

Jimmy
 
@Jimmylondon07 I have the same dilemma. Did you get it sorted, by any chance? If so, what size did you use? TIA
 
Bear with me mate, I am collecting my van on Monday so I'll let you know! I've bought this one for now so if it goes badly it's only a tenner wasted!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B009H0KMZM/?tag=unique09f-21

Another option which I found recently on here are the Mud Master carpets from The Range, they look a good fit if you'd rather carpet than rubber.

 
@Jimmylondon07 I have the same dilemma. Did you get it sorted, by any chance? If so, what size did you use? TIA
Ended up buying the 120 x 80 one, didn’t even cut it down in the end, it’s flexible enough that you can just turn it up on the sides for some added protection. Very decent option for less than a tenner but it can slide about a bit when pushing Really Useful boxes over it, will get around to fixing it in properly at some stage I’m sure.

IMG_1492.jpeg
 
Ended up buying the 120 x 80 one, didn’t even cut it down in the end, it’s flexible enough that you can just turn it up on the sides for some added protection. Very decent option for less than a tenner but it can slide about a bit when pushing Really Useful boxes over it, will get around to fixing it in properly at some stage I’m sure.

View attachment 113687
Put some anti-slip matting underneath.
 
I bought this one last year…. It fits perfectly and the raised sides keep all dirt etc contained on the mat…… check the size but I think this was it……

 
Back
Top