RidgeMonkey Toaster XL 10th Anniversary Edition - the magnet on the handles don’t come together and connect

F

Franklybass

Messages
4
Location
Benson
Vehicle
T7 California Ocean 4 Motion
RidgeMonkey Toaster XL 10th Anniversary Edition - the magnet on the handles don’t come together and connect.
We have ordered 2 and both are faulty - has anyone else experienced this. We are so disappointed…
 
The little buttons that detach the handles on our compact version keep coming off, I have glued them back on several times.
 
RidgeMonkey Toaster XL 10th Anniversary Edition - the magnet on the handles don’t come together and connect.
We have ordered 2 and both are faulty - has anyone else experienced this. We are so disappointed…
Talk to them, their customer support seemed responsive enough to me when I contacted them.
 
The little buttons that detach the handles on our compact version keep coming off, I have glued them back on several times.
Contact ridgemonkey , one handle had broken and were replaced immediately , I actually received 2 handles. They have a lot of issues with the handles
 

Similar threads

T
Replies
2
Views
691
Thompson's On Tour
T
CampervanBits
Replies
3
Views
7K
Looseboy
Looseboy
CampervanBits
Replies
2
Views
3K
CampervanBits
CampervanBits
Back
Top