Replacement roof sensors

AGuest

AGuest

Lifetime VIP Member
Messages
32
Location
West Meon, Hampshire, UK
Vehicle
T5.1 se 180
We need new roof sensors, I'm aware of the Kernow garage that's good for this but can anyone recommend somewhere closer to Hampshire. Thanks in advance
 
For a T7?? Your profile is saying a T7
 
That's somehow changed itself! I haven't logged for avout a year, it's a 2011/12 T5.1
Any idea how to change my profile, I can't see
 
I was chatting to a chap, called Mark I think, at a pub near Belper in Derbyshire when camping nearby a few weeks ago. He said he has a business in that area specialising in California repairs and does a lot of roof sensors, however I didn’t catch the name of his business.

Someone on the forum will know I’m sure. Not sure if that’s any closer for you?
 
If youre having issues finding a garage, I can likely do it for you on your driveway.
I can travel to most areas, from Cambridge. Send me a direct message on here if you're stuck.
I'd recommend you purchase the hall sensors yourself.
 
Back
Top