Sorry Now Sold ***Reduced*** Boot Drawer for T5, T6 & T6.1 - £150

EllieE

EllieE

VIP Member
Messages
59
Location
Hampshire
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
VW California SE/Ocean Pull Out Boot Drawer T5, T6 & T6.1

Attaches directly into the rail system of the T5 / T6 & T6.1

Protective tape is attached to the base of the tray to avoid scratching the floor also a non-slip mat can easily be inserted into the drawer.

Link to product and manufacturers description below.

Easy to fit.

https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/shop/p...gbLAZTSyqtYb7ylROMGogNCVFH6rUku8aAtWnEALw_wcB

Collection only - Hampshire or I’m travelling to Pembrokeshire next week so could meet along the way?

drawer 2.jpg

drawer 1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Link to product and manufacturers description below.

VW California SE/Ocean Pull Out Boot Drawer T5, T6 & T6.1

Attaches directly into the rail system of the T5 / T6 & T6.1

Protective tape is attached to the base of the tray to avoid scratching the floor also a non-slip mat can easily be inserted into the drawer.

Details below


Easy to fit.

https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/shop/p...gbLAZTSyqtYb7ylROMGogNCVFH6rUku8aAtWnEALw_wcB

Collection only - Hampshire

View attachment 150021

View attachment 150022
Hi Is this still available and whereabouts in Hampshire please
We are on the eastern side
Thanks
Bill
 
Hi Bill
It’s still available- I’m in Petersfield although I’ll be in Hartley Wintney tomorrow

Regards
Ellie
 
Hi Bill
It’s still available- I’m in Petersfield although I’ll be in Hartley Wintney tomorrow

Regards
Ellie
Hi Ellie
I’ve checked and the tray wit work with or existing set up sorry
Regards
Bill
 

Similar threads

P
Accessories For Sale Pull out rear Drawer / Tray
Replies
3
Views
1K
Gillos
G
D
Replies
1
Views
376
Deegsy
D
P
Replies
0
Views
682
P
Back
Top