Vinnie Van G
Lifetime VIP Member
£250 or contact with fair offer.
Brandrup MK V ISO-Top Roof insulation in grey for T6 / T6.1 electric pop top.
In excellent condition as only used a handful of times.
3 zipped window openings but this version is NOT complete zip out panoramic front - didn’t appeal to me as I never removed the pop top front.
The velcro that attaches to the van will need to be purchased separately (you can get the Brandrup fitting kit separately). Everything else included - Velcro on isotop, Velcro tabs and the fixing Velcro strips for the roof.
Collection preferred from the Leicester area close to Jct21 or Middlesbrough or Brighton area if I’m around there!
Thanks



View attachment IMG_9353.jpeg
View attachment IMG_9354.jpeg
View attachment IMG_9355.jpeg

View attachment IMG_9320.jpeg

Brandrup MK V ISO-Top Roof insulation in grey for T6 / T6.1 electric pop top.
In excellent condition as only used a handful of times.
3 zipped window openings but this version is NOT complete zip out panoramic front - didn’t appeal to me as I never removed the pop top front.
The velcro that attaches to the van will need to be purchased separately (you can get the Brandrup fitting kit separately). Everything else included - Velcro on isotop, Velcro tabs and the fixing Velcro strips for the roof.
Collection preferred from the Leicester area close to Jct21 or Middlesbrough or Brighton area if I’m around there!
Thanks



View attachment IMG_9353.jpeg
View attachment IMG_9354.jpeg
View attachment IMG_9355.jpeg

View attachment IMG_9320.jpeg














