Max-Felix VIP Member Messages 1,532 Location Sussex Vehicle T5 Beach Feb 24, 2025 #1 As per title - looking for an OEM RCD 310 please.
S Square VIP Member Messages 34 Location UK Vehicle T5 SE 140 Jul 2, 2025 #2 Hi. Did you ever find one of these? I've one for sale from my 2011 California. Fully working and with the VW manual. I'm near Northampton but willing to send if you're interested. Cheers, Simon
Hi. Did you ever find one of these? I've one for sale from my 2011 California. Fully working and with the VW manual. I'm near Northampton but willing to send if you're interested. Cheers, Simon
LRGS253 Lifetime VIP Member Messages 189 Location Christchurch, Dorset Vehicle Cali now sold Jul 2, 2025 #3 If that is the standard one without the sat nav I have one in my loft.
Max-Felix VIP Member Messages 1,532 Location Sussex Vehicle T5 Beach Jul 2, 2025 #4 Yes, found a while back. Thanks anyway.