Pulling Fuses to Reset Controls and Solve Electrical Issues

Viktorgeorge

Viktorgeorge

Starlight Blue Ocean 4Mo MY2023 older bellows
Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Messages
1,464
Location
Suffolk
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
Though I have had no need yet, I have taken note of several posts about pulling fuses to reset a T6.1 California, because it seems to me that it might one day save me a lot a hassle.

Please correct or add as appropriate, but as I understand it there are two possible 'pulls':

In the event of an "Error: Auxiliary Heater" on the screen above the rear view mirror: pull wait and replace the fuse under passenger seat here:

1731321038946.png

Or, for the same issue plus for all other issues when the electrics freeze or work incorrectly, pull the four fuses under the steering wheel 5, 6, 7 & 8 here (i.e. adjacent to the 646 box):

1731321312267.png

But, would this be: with (i) ignition off; (ii) ignition on; or, (iii) ignition on and engine running? I suspect it is the last.

Also, my T6.1 manual does not appear to have a fuse diagram (which surprised me) does a fuse diagram exist for recent T6.1 California? In resources there are diagrams for earlier models.

I link to the various posts I have found on this below:

 
Last edited:
I always found it easier to just to pull the positive lead off the starter battery for a few seconds to reset everything.
 
I always found it easier to just to pull the positive lead off the starter battery for a few seconds to reset everything.
Thank you @andyinluton . Presumably that would be with ignition off but the car unlocked?
 

Similar threads

Back
Top