Projector fitting kit

MrsC_vannerxx

MrsC_vannerxx

VIP Member
Messages
19
Location
Isle of Man
Vehicle
T5 Beach
Is there anywhere I can buy this other than Campervan Bits who are asking £25 to post to the Isle of Man?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Is there anywhere I can buy this other than Campervan Bits who are asking £25 to post to the Isle of Man?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CampervanBits sorted out the postage quote for me - great service :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Ring the shop they can give you a more accurate price
 
I too was quoted £25 but after emailing them, organised Royal Mail and got a £19 refund for postage. Still expensive though.
 
Thank you. I spoke to them and they refunded the difference in postage
 

Similar threads

California_Clarky
Replies
0
Views
1K
California_Clarky
California_Clarky
Gez B
Replies
11
Views
3K
motacyclist
motacyclist
G
Replies
15
Views
7K
coolhandluke
C
Back
Top