Sorry Now Sold Pro-tec All Weather Cover

Steve Gardner

Steve Gardner

Stevie G
Lifetime VIP Member
Messages
30
Location
East Sussex
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Price reduced from previously advertised….
Following sale of my T6 California Ocen, I have a made to measure, pro-tec all weather cover for sale. This is in very good condition and offers all weather protection, while still allowing access from side and rear doors. It’s a top quality product, costs a fortune from new but I’m only looking for £75 (collection from Brighton area), or happy to post at Buyers expense.

IMG_2472.jpeg
 
Hello how much please to post to Essex many thanks
 
I will check it out on the parcelforce website and let you know when I am back home later this afternoon/evening. I hope it’ll be acceptable to you as it really is a quality product …. The best recommendation I can make is that I am currently in the process of buying one for my new van (Hymer Grand Canyon) and it’s costing £1,300!
 
Hello how much please to post to Essex many thanks
It looks like the recommendation from Parcelforce is £17.65. This makes a total selling price of £92.65. Hopefully this is ok with you. If so, let me know name, address and email, and I will package it up for you. I’ll then let you know account details to pay.
Steve G.

IMG_6326.png
 
Hello if not sold I’ll take that please if you cann advise detail many thanks
 
Hello if not sold I’ll take that please if you cann advise detail many thanks
It’s yours !
If you can let me know name, address, email and phone number, I will sort out parcelforce collection/delivery and can then confirm details to you via email for payment.
I should be able to arrange collection by Parcelforce on Monday, so you should receive it on Tuesday. Hope this suits you.
Steve G
 
It’s yours !
If you can let me know name, address, email and phone number, I will sort out parcelforce collection/delivery and can then confirm details to you via email for payment.
I should be able to arrange collection by Parcelforce on Monday, so you should receive it on Tuesday. Hope this suits you.
 
Last edited:
Thank you

Peter Tyler
75 Alexandra Road
Rayleigh Essex
SS6 8HT

Peter31.7@live.com
07496018739

I’m also looking into the Hymer to but maybe next year.
Thanks Peter, I have emailed you directly my payment details.
Package due for collection on Monday, and delivery to you on Tuesday.
All the best & thanks.
Steve G
 
Thank you

Peter Tyler
75 Alexandra Road
Rayleigh Essex
SS6 8HT

Peter31.7@live.com
07496018739

I’m also looking into the Hymer to but maybe next year.
Please be aware… Personally I wouldn’t leave personal details on any open forum…. Regards
 

Similar threads

Steve Gardner
Replies
0
Views
237
Steve Gardner
Steve Gardner
Steve Gardner
Replies
0
Views
302
Steve Gardner
Steve Gardner
Steve Gardner
Replies
0
Views
172
Steve Gardner
Steve Gardner
Steve Gardner
Replies
0
Views
158
Steve Gardner
Steve Gardner
J
Replies
0
Views
866
Jack Slade
J
Back
Top