Pop top wrap

JohnCalifornia

JohnCalifornia

VIP Member
Messages
626
Location
North Yorkshire
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 199
Hi, so after my last camping trip to the lakes where the weather was terrible and rain came through the bellows I’ve started keeping the pop top cover that came with the Cali in the van rather than in the garage….Anyway my pop top cover and the screen wrap are dark blue in color and are silver on the reverse . I never even thought about reversing them round to the silver side until my other half mentioned it my reflect heat and keep the van cool inside. Well it certainly did the job of keeping the van cool in the heat over the weekend.

75A60C5E-772D-44B6-AB86-F3AD84E69863.jpeg

D56823E3-1520-465B-8967-B649D6B4A8DB.jpeg

22ACFFF6-A601-443F-8AE7-566109C502F1.jpeg

E6C4FD6F-7F39-4935-B361-160217DDC7EA.jpeg
 
Hi there, that does look interesting, both from retaining heat and reflecting the extreme of heat we had this summer.
What make are they, and do you know who supplies them?

Many thanks, Rich D
 
I can see that PaulF from Glasgow has something similar for sale but I have insufficient privileges to reply to him on this website.
 
Hi they are made by rainbow screens. They came with my Cali so not too sure of costs. They are very good quality though and I totally recommend them.
 
I can see that PaulF from Glasgow has something similar for sale but I have insufficient privileges to reply to him on this website.
VIP membership will allow you to reply.
 
Fairly easy. Easier with 2 people but doable easily with 1 person. There is a YouTube video comparing the rainbow pop top wrap and the comfotz one. I think it’s A bus and beyond who did the review.
 
Easy for one with a bit of practice. Unless you're over 6ft6 you'll need a small folding step to stand on.

Trickier (but not impossible) when it's really windy so start with the corner that's into the wind, and unwind the wrap as you go around the van.
 

Similar threads

JohnCalifornia
Replies
18
Views
2K
Skelly
Skelly
H
Replies
0
Views
242
H
YorkshireWander14
Replies
0
Views
557
YorkshireWander14
YorkshireWander14
Back
Top