Picking up our California T6 Beach this Friday!

Hi All,

We’re picking up our 2017 California Beach on Friday, and we’re really excited!

We’re looking forward to getting to know the VW California community and learning from everyone’s experience.

Our van is the 3-seat version in the back, which converts into a bed. We’ll be looking to kit it out over time, including finding a good-quality fridge and a SpaceMate-style storage setup for the back.

We’d really appreciate any recommendations, tips or advice from fellow California owners!

Thanks in advance,

Kelvin

Two seater beach here which is just perfect for me. Van Essa bags are superb. Porta Potti essential too. I also found the pull-down blind over the side door a bit tricky to open and close given its width, so bought a cover which fits in the window frame of the door.
 
Two seater beach here which is just perfect for me. Van Essa bags are superb. Porta Potti essential too. I also found the pull-down blind over the side door a bit tricky to open and close given its width, so bought a cover which fits in the window frame of the door.
Thanks for your comments! I don’t suppose you have any info on the side door cover do you ? Thanks
 
Thanks for your comments! I don’t suppose you have any info on the side door cover do you ? Thanks

It was tricky to find the exact component but eventual y ordered it from Campervantastic.

BRANDRUP RIGHT SIDE Internal Isolites® for T6.1/T6/T5 Living Area (B-C Pillar, Right Sliding Door (fixed window) VW T6.1/T6/T5 with plastic trim lining 100 701 564) B-C Pillar Right Sliding Door (fixed window) VW T6.1/T6/T5 with plastic trim lining 100 701 564 - supply to order
Price: £31.00
Quantity: 1
 
Thanks for your comments! I don’t suppose you have any info on the side door cover do you ? Thanks
These fit,

I just found this on AliExpress: | 2 Pcs Thermal Blind Window Cover Middle Side Window Thermal Blind Set For VW T5/T6 Transporter Caravelle Windshield Sunshade
 

Similar threads

Back
Top