Passenger Seatbelt Buckle Button Stuck Down

S

SimonMc

VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Messages
117
Location
Tyne and Wear
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi,

The buckle's orange button has become jammed in the down position (the seatbelt is out of it)...the orange moving part seems to be misaligned. I can put a blade down to free and raise it but it becomes stuck the next time the belt is inserted. I'll probably book it in to local VW Van Centre (Newcastle) as it's under warranty but just wondering if anyone knows a quick/safe/reliable fix for this. I've searched past posts but can't find anything.

Thanks for any help, Simon
 
Hi,

The buckle's orange button has become jammed in the down position (the seatbelt is out of it)...the orange moving part seems to be misaligned. I can put a blade down to free and raise it but it becomes stuck the next time the belt is inserted. I'll probably book it in to local VW Van Centre (Newcastle) as it's under warranty but just wondering if anyone knows a quick/safe/reliable fix for this. I've searched past posts but can't find anything.

Thanks for any help, Simon
Get the safety belt replaced under warranty for peace of mind if nothing else, it’s clearly faulty and likely to fail when you need it
 

Similar threads

Whitehouse_03
Replies
49
Views
12K
MarmiteBoy321
MarmiteBoy321
The Merle
Replies
31
Views
17K
Caledonian Camper
C
C
Replies
5
Views
3K
Perfectos
Perfectos
Back
Top